In last month’s edition of The Dry Log, the article “Rytech Expands in the Lone Star State” introduced the two owners of Rytech’s newest Texas Franchise, Brent Keel & Joseph Babbs.
Now it’s time to meet their families, those who support them and who have also joined the larger Rytech family of franchises.
Ask either partner what they like about Rytech and the answer always contains the word “family.” It also describes their lives.
“We are both lucky to have support of our families through this endeavor.” Joseph Babbs says, “… It has been challenging because we are all moving to a location from areas we used to call home.”
While Brent’s focused on expanding the franchise and cheering on his favorite team at the University of Michigan, he always makes time for family.
He’s thirty Four years old and married to Trisha (30) and together they have two beautiful children; Carson (11) and Alexandra (9). Trish has her BSN (Bachelor of Science Nursing) and is currently an ICU Nurse at Baylor Hospital.
Someday Joseph would like to own real estate and as many community based businesses as he can. “This…so I can pass down a legacy for my children to continue a life of service to their country and their communities for generations to come.”
Joseph, who is 27 is married to Giyanna (22), also a nurse at Baylor Hospital. Like Brent and Trisha, Joseph and Giyanna have two beautiful children; daughters Gracelynne (3) and Julia (2).
Benefits of a Rytech franchise
- Large, exclusive franchise territories offer significant earning potential.
- Rytech provides the software and training to run, manage and grow your business.
- A proven turnkey Administrative Support service providing key administrative functions to your business with best in class support from day 1—allows you to focus on offering excellent customer service and growing your business.
- Rytech’s business development program establishes valuable relationships with our insurance carrier partners to help drive business directly to you.
- Our claims cycle times are some of the fastest in the industry, which means you receive payment sooner and satisfied clients who provide you repeat busines.
- Rytech actively supports its franchisees with initial technical, operations and ongoing local marketing/sales training.
- Click here to read “Franchising vs. Independent: Weighing the Pros and Cons”
Interested in becoming a Rytech franchisee? Curious if there are franchise territories available near you or in your area? For more information on becoming a Rytech franchisee, contact Stephen Seabaugh, Director of Franchise Development, at [email protected] or at 706-372-0057.