This year’s owner’s meeting (February 21 & 22) formed around the idea that Rytech’s tremendous growth fuels a desire to learn, share and grow even more.
Held again this year at Orlando’s beautiful Rosen Shingle Creek hotel, the two day annual meeting offered both general and breakout sessions on a myriad of subjects..
Rytech was honored to have Mr. Benjamin Jo VandenWymelenberg deliver a rousing keynote to kick things off Friday morning. He’s a self‐made serial entrepreneur who, by the age of 28, operated multiple multi‐million dollar companies. Ben has been an Amazon bestselling author nine times and is also the CEO and Founder of Woodchuck, USA. He spoke on “graduating mindsets” as necessary to break down business entry barriers. For franchise owners and corporate staff alike Ben extolled the need to consciously choose an inner circle that doesn’t hold you back but, instead… propels you forward.
Other presentations and panels reviewed the many internal system changes at Rytech and educated franchise owners, managers and field personnel on marketing, managing accounts receivables and numerous other issues helpful to growing their Rytech franchise.
Presentations were delivered by: Chief Business Development Officer Jay Straughan; COO Randy Kerlin; Rytech Business Manager, Angie Jones and Ed Baldwin from Profile Gorilla (PG); Amber Payne on My CORE; Katelyn Lobello, Nadia Fakete, Ben Tepedino VP of Operations; Director of Client Services, Jessica Gravett on Trydent; Jeremy Reets on Psychometrics, and; Myron Blankenbaker Rytech’s Chief Strategy Officer on understanding insurance company structure, policies and jargon.
Thanks to all of you for making Rytech’s 2020 Owners Meeting a success
- Cecil Powell & Company
- Profile Gorilla and Ed Baldwin who shared information on Rytech’s compliance software.
- Jon Don’s Andy Robinson who shared ideas on, equipment, parts supplies and other product offerings that help Rytech franchise’s save and make money.
- Sutton Leasing—Friday lunch attendee’s learned more on its vehicle leasing and wrap services.
- Morgan Smith and Geoff Brown with Revity Marketing Agency who presented their company’s unique commercial lead generation program. Franchise owners, Bill Crouthamel (Rytech Philadelphia) and Robert Pick (Rytech of Middle Tennessee) provided their unique experiences and first-hand accounts working with Revity and later shared strategies and the value of securing commercial accounts.
- GuildQuality’s Bryan Jones shared information regarding his company’s third party customer satisfaction process which showed franchisee’s how to grow by simply listening to their customers.
- To ensure brand consistency, Rytech has partnered with Encircle, an industry leading contents software platform. Encircle presented on how Rytech franchises can leverage its’ software to seamlessly move into providing contents services.
- Special guest speaker Larry Carlson from Phoenix Restoration Equipment, presented on the latest in Phoenix equipment and technology and why Rytech franchises should add these quality products. Many Rytech Franchises already depend on Phoenix equipment which has proven to be a leader in quality and durability.